Join Our Team, Lead The Movement!
part-time / working-student
Are you a passionate and energetic person who likes to share thoughts on our world's most pressing problems? Join us as our new Content Creator and help us write and publish pieces related to the topics of animal welfare, social entrepreneurship, sustainability and slow fashion. In the form of articles, reports, statistics and social media posts, these will be published on our web page, social media and medium to help share our movement.
Content Creator responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company goals and products.
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company goals and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed
- Decent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to fact-check content pieces
- Preferably familiarity with SEO
- Preferably experience as Content Creator or similar role
- Preferably hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Interest in saving our planet
- Being a decent human being
Interested? Send us your CV at email@example.com, drop a few lines regarding your motivation, and we will follow up from there! You may share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application. It's up to you my friend!