Join Our Team, Lead The Movement!
part-time / working-student
Are you a creative person who likes to think outside the box to share stories in unique ways? Join us as our new Creative Designer and help us entice our target audience with attention-grabbing marketing materials to raise awareness and engage more people to join our movement.
You will work together with our content creator to develop conceptual campaigns designed to stand out from competitors.
Creative Designer responsibilities include to be confident enough to share and sell their ideas, and perceptive enough to know when to encourage others to share theirs. You should be strategic in your thinking, so you can organise thoughts and develop plans to illustrate our company’s goals and products.
Creativity is all about nurturing imagination and turning thoughts into the ideas that give a project the edge.
- Creating ideas that can be used across various platforms to support campaigns
- Staying one step ahead of competitors by researching current media trends
- Ability to produce original ideas
- Creative thinking and the confidence to use it
- Experience with design tools (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro, InDesign)
- The ability to deliver campaigns that generate results
- The ability to think laterally and literally
- Interest in saving our planet
- Being a decent human being
Interested? Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, drop a few lines regarding your motivation, and we will follow up from there! You may share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application. It's up to you my friend!